Check out CZookStitch and her wonderful fabric choice for Harbor Haven. It’s going to be magnificent!
Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” – Aberjhani
A review of my Birthday Bash 2019 new starts:
- Aloha – 28 ct = 2 over 2 using same hand-dyed blue as Harbor Haven. Pattern can be found in April 2019 issue of Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine.
- Peonies – 32 ct unkn creamy/yellow linen – Stitched 2 over 2
- Spring door (Sweet Home – Spring) all four doors – 1 over 1 on 25 ct.- fabric
- Aloha Hawaii by Jeanette Douglas – 30 ct murano with some of the called for silks as well as some substitutions of cotton hand-dyed floss. If you’re interested in getting this pattern, you can email Jeannette at email@example.com.
- Om – Indian Elephant – 28 ct. Dense Fog Jobelan stitchisn’t 2 over 2. This link is to an Etsy shop called LoLaLottaShop. If you have never been to that shop, I highly recommend you get a drink of your favorite beverage and spend some time browsing through the hundreds of gorgeous patterns! Gorgeous designs from many Russian designers!
- Guiding Star Lighthouse kit – 30 ct fabric from Jackson Fabric Arts on Etsy. Stitching over 2.
- Pretty Little Hawaii by Satsuma Street – Using same fabric as Pretty Little India 36 ct. white linen
- Ranunculus Bouquet Punch Needle by Michelle PalmeR
- Lila’s Studios Seasons – Summer – using all the called for fabric and flosses
- Green on Green by Rosewood Manor – 32 ct. burnt bronze fabric from Under the Sea Fabrics and 3 colors of Silks4U floss. See my Color Conversion page for details on the silk colors.
- Fractal 705 Bookmark – stitched on 28 ct. evenweave 1 over 1. This is March’s free pattern. I don’t know how long these remain available.
2 thoughts on “Flosstube #45”
What is the app you refer to that tracks your floss inventory and where it is?
It is called XStitch and you can find it on the App Store. I use the full, paid version.