We have a week to go before we leave on our trip. Today was the day I had earmarked for packing my knitting projects. I had decided a while ago that I am going to dedicate my knitting on this trip to getting more WIPs done, so the majority of what I have packed is just that. (Hmm, now that I look at the picture, maybe th majority isn’t that! LOL). But I am almost as excited about the knitting that I’ve packed as I am about just getting on the road! So here’s what I’ve packed.
1. Las Cruces Sweater – this should be a fast knit with a fun construction. I’m thinking I can get this done in a week.
2. Boxy – I have barely begun this, so lots of knitting left to do! I am using the Sphinx Moth colorway that JulieSpins dyed for me.
3. Persian Dreams Afghan – yeah, this isn’t anywhere near being done! Lol
4. Laura Nelkin’s next KAL is starting on June 15. I have her kit for that all ready to go. Oh, that reminds me – I need to pack the needles!
5. Cashmere Love Cowl – I got the yarn for this a week ago, but have been restraining myself from starting this until we’re on the road. I can’t wait!
6. Synthesis – another Laura Nelkin MKAL. I’m about 3/4 of the way through Clue 4. Clue 5 is the edging with placed beads. I understand this takes a while, but I’m hoping to have it done within a week.
7. A brioche cowl I’m making for a friend. About halfway done with this. This will get finished fairly quickly as well.
8, 9 and 10 – as you can see these are all new projects – ones that have been on my mind for a while. I here we have the Novus Jacket in Berocco Espresso, a mesh top Berocco Versa, and Sea Foam in Anzula Cricket. Sea Foam is going to be my knit along at the store when I get back, so I won’t start on that one until we’re heading home. I promise I won’t work on the other ones, either, until I get some of the first ones finished. Hmm, I think there’s something else in the bag, too, but I can’t remember what. Lol.
The little bag I didn’t number holds all of my notions and cables for my needles.
So, wish me luck on getting these WIPs finished! Stay tuned!
4 thoughts on “Is this enough?”
Looks like you are going to keep busy Jan. Love all the little bags too.
Have fun. Going to miss you like heck though. Hugs
Going to miss you, too! But I’ll be back before you know it!
I’m honored to have so many projects “in the bags” … makes me feel like I am traveling with you in spirit!
Have a fabulous time!!!!
You will be! Thanks!